What You'll Get
- $40 for one seated ticket to see Asia with VIP line access (up to $60 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- The superheroes of this prog/arena-rock supergroup: singer/bassist John Wetton (King Crimson), keyboardist Geoff Downes (Yes, The Buggles), and drummer Carl Palmer (Emerson, Lake & Palmer)
- The new guy filling the retired Steve Howe’s shoes: Sam Coulson, who got the gig thanks to a series of impressive guitar videos on YouTube
- Asia hits that dominated airwaves and MTV rotation in 1982: “Heat of the Moment,” “Only Time Will Tell,” “Sole Survivor”
- Funny places you’ve heard “Heat of the Moment”: warbled by Eric Cartman on South Park, amplifying the climax of The 40 Year Old Virgin, and cooed by your furnace repairman
- What to expect live: material plucked from all 14 of Asia’s studio albums, including cuts from its latest, Gravitas, all played with impeccable showmanship
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Royal Oak Music Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AXS' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.