- $125 for one ticket to each of the following events (up to $221.90 total value)
Dick Fox’s The Golden Boys on Friday, July 24, at 7:30 p.m.
Jay Leno on Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
The Beach Boys and The Temptations on Sunday, August 9, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- Seating: Reserved Upper Pavilion
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Dick Fox’s The Golden Boys: Frankie Avalon, Fabian, and Bobby Rydell—three of the most adored teen idols of the late ’50s and early ’60s—treat fans to a charming set of crooned hits (such as “Volare” and “Wild One”) and witty reminiscences.
- Jay Leno: Freed from his Tonight Show desk, this comedy legend and denim demigod shows why he’s one of the most revered jokesmiths of all time during a set loaded with fresh, clean observational material.
- The Beach Boys and The Temptations: Captain Mike Love, along with golden-era Beach Boy Bruce Johnston, leads a set of sun-kissed classics such as “Good Vibrations” and “I Get Around.” Also gracing the stage is Temptations founding member Otis Williams and his seminal, surefooted Motown band, who’ll deliver harmony-drenched gems including “My Girl” and “Can’t Get Next to You.”
Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
14900 Metropolitan Pkwy.
Sterling Heights, MI 48312