- $40 for one ticket to see The Beach Boys and The Temptations, plus a show poster and $10 worth of concessions (up to $74.75 total value)
- When: Sunday, August 9, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- Seating: reserved upper pavilion
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Beach Boys
- 51: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- 3: the number of “Of Fames” that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys’ ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”
- Beach Boys classics you’ll likely hear: “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ Safari,” “I Get Around,” “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- Which golden-era Beach Boys are performing?: Mike Love and Bruce Johnston
- New Beach People providing backup: Tim Bonhomme, Randell Kirsch, Scott Totem, John Cowsill (of ’60s family band The Cowsills), Christian Love (of Mike Love’s loins)
- Led by: sole founding member Otis Williams
- 5: the number of decades the seminal Motown band has been enchanting their fans; the number of harmonies they weave together
- 3: the number of Grammy Awards the group has earned, including a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Song you’ve sung to someone you love: “My Girl”
- Song you’ve sung to explain your claustrophobia: “Can’t Get Next to You”
- What The Temps do besides sing: execute sharply choreographed dance moves in matching suits
- Their latest album: 2010’s Still Here
Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
14900 Metropolitan Pkwy.
Sterling Heights, MI 48312