All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket to see The Beach Boys and The Temptations, plus a show poster and $10 worth of concessions (up to $74.75 total value)
- When: Sunday, August 9, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- Seating: reserved upper pavilion
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Beach Boys
- 51: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- 3: the number of “Of Fames” that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys’ ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”
- Beach Boys classics you’ll likely hear: “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ Safari,” “I Get Around,” “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- Which golden-era Beach Boys are performing?: Mike Love and Bruce Johnston
- New Beach People providing backup: Tim Bonhomme, Randell Kirsch, Scott Totem, John Cowsill (of ’60s family band The Cowsills), Christian Love (of Mike Love’s loins)
- Led by: sole founding member Otis Williams
- 5: the number of decades the seminal Motown band has been enchanting their fans; the number of harmonies they weave together
- 3: the number of Grammy Awards the group has earned, including a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Song you’ve sung to someone you love: “My Girl”
- Song you’ve sung to explain your claustrophobia: “Can’t Get Next to You”
- What The Temps do besides sing: execute sharply choreographed dance moves in matching suits
- Their latest album: 2010’s Still Here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Concession voucher not valid for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.