- One ticket to see Counting Crows: Somewhere Under Wonderland Tour with Special Guest Twin Forks
- When: Wednesday, May 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: TCU Place
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $59.50 for rows S–Z of the main floor (up to $93.25 value)
- $39.50 for rows D–E of the third balcony (up to $61.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Counting Crows: Somewhere Under Wonderland Tour with Special Guest Twin Forks
- Count the Counting Crows: you should come up with seven—Adam Duritz (vocals), Jim Bogios (drums), David Bryson (guitar), Charlie Gillingham (keyboards), David Immergluck (guitar), Millard Powers (bass), and Dan Vickrey (guitar)
- Count the Counting Crows albums: it might take you a while; the band’s seven studio albums have sold more than 20 million albums worldwide
- Counting Crows song you definitely know by heart: “Mr. Jones” from August and Everything After, their debut album
- That album’s greatest distinctions: it was certified platinum seven times in both the U.S. and Canada; it spawned the hits “Omaha,” “‘Round Here,” and “Rain King”
- Lead track off Somewhere Under Wonderland, their first album of new material in six years: “Palisades Park,” an eight-minute epic released with an accompanying short film. Watch the video here.
- How they tell the story: with jangling guitar, free-form piano, and Adam Duritz’s powerfully evocative vocals
- How critics feel about the album: Craig Manning of Absolute Punk said, “As far as I was concerned, there was nothing these guys could ever do again that would recapture the sublimely personal connection I have with their first four albums . . . It is the deepest compliment that I can pay to Somewhere Under Wonderland to say that I was wrong.”