- One G-Pass to see The Doobie Brothers with Don Felder
- When: Sunday, May 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Circle Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for upper-level general admission (up to $35.90 value)
- $35 for terrace seating (up to $55.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Doobie Brothers with Don Felder
- More than 40 million: the number of records sold by The Doobie Brothers
- Their sound: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies
- Essential hits: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Listen to the Music”
- 4: the number of Grammy Awards they’ve earned
- 2004: the year they were inducted into the Vocal Hall of Fame
- What singer-songwriter-guitarist Pat Simmons says about his band’s influence: “We have entered a territory that we never imagined for ourselves, as far as being a part of the cultural landscape.”
- What guitarist and founding member Tom Johnston says in regard to the group’s balance between touring and recording in the studio: “The Doobies have always been about playing live.”
- How you know Don Felder: he’s the former lead guitarist of The Eagles, and an established solo artist
- How Don got his first guitar: traded a bunch of cherry bombs at the local five-and-dime
- How many guitars the collector has amassed since then: nearly 300
- Don’s best-known guitars: the Gibson Les Paul and Gibson EDS-1275 he plays during concerts