What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to Barenaked Ladies with Violent Femmes & Colin Hay (up to $51.50 value)
- When: Thursday, July 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mercer County Park Festival Grounds
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Barenaked Ladies: Last Summer on Earth Tour 2015
- Barenaked Ladies are: the Juno Award-winning, Grammy-nominated Canadian alternative-rock group known for their infectious pop hooks and oddball lyrics
- First Barenaked Ladies song to hit #1 in the states: “One Week,” which incidentally stayed atop the charts for one week, but has lived on in pop culture perpetuity for the last 17 years
- BNL classics that strike the perfect balance between silly and heart-tugging: “Jane,” “It’s All Been Done,” “If I Had $1,000,000,” “Pinch Me”
- BNL song that even those without a radio have heard: the rapid-fire evolution lesson that serves as the theme for The Big Bang Theory
- Other science-related project: frontman Ed Robertson wrote “I.S.S. (Is Somebody Singing)” with astronaut Col. Chris Hadfield, who played guitar and sang with him from aboard the International Space Station
- What you’ll hear on the latest incarnation of their Last Summer on Earth Tour: decades worth of fan favorites and brand-new songs from their untitled new album
- You know openers Violent Femmes: from jaunty alternative-nation anthems such as “Blister in the Sun” and “Kiss Off”
- You known Colin Hay best: as the puckish lead singer of Men at Work, who filled the ’80s with bubbly singles such as “Who Can it Be Now” and “Down Under,” then went on to a softer yet still successful solo career
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 7/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.