What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to R5: Sometime Last Night Tour with special guests Jacob Whitesides and Ryland (up to $37.50 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Mesa Amphitheatre
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5:00 p.m.
R5 with Special Guests Jacob Whitesides and Ryland
- The Five R’s: lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist Ross Lynch, his brothers Rocky (lead guitar) and Riker (bass), their sister Rydel (keyboards), plus their pal Ellington “Glad My Dad’s Last Name Is” Ratliff (drums)
- Where You’ve Seen the R’s: as a band they’ve been playing sold out concerts around the globe and you’ve probably seen them on Jimmy Kimmel, Good Morning America, Kelly & Michael, Ellen, Disney Channel, Radio Disney Music Awards, maxing out YouTube view counts with their own Vevo series, and shaking multiplexes in the big-screen documentary R5: All Day, All Night; separately, you know Ross as the Kids’ Choice Award winning actor from Austin & Ally and Riker from Glee and Dancing With The Stars
- Sometime Last Night: the title of R5’s sophomore album and their latest tour, in which the quintet treats fans to skillful indie pop hits from their new album and some of the biggest hits from the past including Top 40 single “Let’s Not Be Alone Tonight”
- Jacob Whitesides: this 17-year old heartthrob earned a ravenous YouTube fanbase and Twitter following with his soulful acoustic covers of One Direction and John Legend, and his debut EP, A Piece of Me, hit #1 on the iTunes Singer/Songwriter chart
- Ryland: youngest sibling Ryland has carved his own niche as DJ and will be releasing his first single for the tour and heating up the crowd for R5
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.