What You'll Get
- $42.50 for one ticket to John Mellencamp
- When: Sunday, July 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Sacramento Community Theatre
- Seating: Second Tier, rows J–N
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How late Billboard editor Timothy White once summed up Mellencamp: “arguably the most important roots rocker of his generation,” making “rock ’n’ roll stripped of all escapism”
- How his relatives might describe him: as a nice small-town boy from Seymour, Indiana, who’s deservedly won a Grammy and been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What he’s done besides write 22 Top-40 hits and sell more than 40 million albums: helped create Farm Aid, taken up painting, cowritten a musical with Stephen King, singlehandedly saved the chili-dog industry
- His latest release: Plain Spoken, a new collection of songs of life, death, love, and freedom
- His latest set lists: a mix of songs you know (recent sets have included “Crumblin’ Down” and “Paper and Fire”) and new songs, performed with the help of a six-piece band
- Showstopper: a crowd-powered acoustic version of “Jack and Diane”
- Opening act: Carlene Carter, daughter of June Carter Cash and Carl Smith and the talent behind Grammy-nominated hit “I Fell in Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/22 through 7/24 between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Offer reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.