What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to Chris Young with special guests Eric Paslay and Clare Dunn (up to $33.70 value)
- When: Saturday, October 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Big Sandy Superstore Arena
- Seating: section 1 or 16 rear, or section 17–19
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When Chris Young launched his career: after winning season four of Nashville Star in 2006
- What happened next: he proved his staying power when his debut album, Chris Young, birthed two singles that landed on the Billboard Country Songs chart (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely” and “You’re Gonna Love Me”)
- What that led to: his massive hit “Voices”; 2009’s The Man I Want to Be, which features a duet with Willie Nelson; a CMT Music Award and multiple nominations, including a Grammy nod for “Gettin’ You Home” and two ACA nom for “The Man I Want to Be” video
- His common themes: drinking (“Save Water, Drink Beer,” “Nothin’ But the Cooler Left”), women (“Gettin’ You Home,” “She’s Got This Thing About Her”), and sometimes both (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely”)
- His latest: a forthcoming studio album—his fifth—which includes the heartfelt hit “I’m Comin’ Over”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.