- $49.50 for one ticket to see John Mellencamp: Plain Spoken Tour
- When: 8 p.m., Monday, April 20 or Tuesday, April 21
- Where: Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What he’s done besides write 22 Top-40 hits and sell more than 40 million albums: helped create Farm Aid, continued painting and cowritten a musical with Stephen King
- His latest release: Plain Spoken, a new collection of songs of life, death, love, and freedom
- His latest set lists: a mix of songs you know (recent sets have included “Crumblin’ Down” and “Paper and Fire”) and new songs, performed with the help of a six-piece band
- Showstopper: a crowd-powered acoustic version of “Jack and Diane”
- Opening act: Carlene Carter, daughter of June Carter Cash and Carl Smith and the talent behind Grammy-nominated hit “I Fell in Love”
881 7th Ave.
Manhattan, NY 10019Get Directions