What You'll Get
- $49.50 for one ticket to see John Mellencamp: Plain Spoken Tour
- When: 8 p.m., Monday, April 20 or Tuesday, April 21
- Where: Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What he’s done besides write 22 Top-40 hits and sell more than 40 million albums: helped create Farm Aid, continued painting and cowritten a musical with Stephen King
- His latest release: Plain Spoken, a new collection of songs of life, death, love, and freedom
- His latest set lists: a mix of songs you know (recent sets have included “Crumblin’ Down” and “Paper and Fire”) and new songs, performed with the help of a six-piece band
- Showstopper: a crowd-powered acoustic version of “Jack and Diane”
- Opening act: Carlene Carter, daughter of June Carter Cash and Carl Smith and the talent behind Grammy-nominated hit “I Fell in Love”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Carnegie Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Offer reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.