- $46.50 for one G-Pass to see John Mellencamp
- When: Wednesday, April 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hamilton Place Theatre
- Seating: rows H–J of the second balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Offer reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What he’s done besides write 22 Top-40 hits and sell more than 40 million albums: helped create Farm Aid, continued painting, and cowritten a musical with Stephen King
- His latest release: Plain Spoken, a new collection of songs on life, death, love, and freedom
- His latest set lists: a mix of songs you know (recent sets have included “Crumblin’ Down” and “Paper and Fire”) and new songs, performed with the help of a six-piece band
- Showstopper: a crowd-powered acoustic version of “Jack and Diane”
- Opening act: Carlene Carter, daughter of June Carter Cash and Carl Smith and the talent behind Grammy-nominated hit “I Fell in Love”