What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket to see Lorde (up to $61.95 value)
- When: Sunday, September 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: 1STBANK Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- General-admission floor
- Reserved section 101, 102, 103, 118, 119, or 120
- Click to view the seating chart.
- How you know her: as the indie-pop sensation wise beyond her 17 years
- How her family knows her: as Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O’Connor
- When you first heard her smoky vocals and acidic insights into fame: on the massive hit, “Royals,” which won two Grammys, earned international airplay, and broke Queen Elizabeth’s walkman after too many listens
- What else “Royals” did for the singer: made her the first solo artist from New Zealand to soar to the top of the US Hot 100
- Later singles that revealed even more of Lorde’s lyrical sharpness: “Team,” “Tennis Court,” “No Better,” Glory and Gore”
- Where you can hear these hits and more: on her debut album, Pure Heroine
- Famous fans of Pure Heroine: Elton John, Britney Spears, Curt Smith of Tears for Fears
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 29, 2014. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 9/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at 1STBANK Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.