What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Boys of Zummer Tour with Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa
- When: Wednesday, July 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Presented by Mazda
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $34.70 value)
- $29.50 for section 201 or 205 (up to $61.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fall Out Boy
- Where Fall Out Boy started: Wilmette, Illinois in 2001
- When the music went silent: 2009, after the band’s touring-related stress and disillusionment with the music industry reached a breaking point
- How it came back: an all-day summit between the band members led to the top-secret recording of 2013’s pop-rock opus, Save Rock and Roll
- Since then: Fall Out Boy has released the single “Centuries,” which went platinum and built up excitement for 2015’s American Beauty/American Psycho
- Rolling Stone’s final verdict on the group’s reformation: “life is more fun with Fall Out Boy than without them.”
- Wiz’s birth name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
- Notable accolades: a Billboard Music Award, BET Award for “Top New Artist,” and seven Grammy nominations including this year’s nods for Best Rap Song (“We Dem Boyz”) and Best Rap Album (Blacc Hollywood)
- Just a sample of Wiz’s Grammy nominated tracks: 2012’s RIAA platinum-certified “Remember You (Feat. The Weeknd),” 2011’s triple-platinum top 10 smash “Young, Wild & Free (feat. Bruno Mars),” and Maroon 5’s 2012 worldwide hit “Payphone (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)”
- Wiz albums dominating your iTunes: O.N.I.F.C., Deal or No Deal, Rolling Papers, and 2014’s Blacc Hollywood, which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200 album chart
- Blacc Hollywood’s singles: “We Dem Boyz,” “You and Your Friends,” “Stayin’ Out All Night,” and “True Colors”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.