What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to Lady Antebellum: Wheels Up 2015 Tour with Hunter Hayes and Sam Hunt (up to $34.70 value)
- When: Sunday, July 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Lady Antebellum: Wheels Up 2015 Tour
- Number of bandmates in Lady Antebellum: 3
- Number of ladies: 1—lead singer Hillary Scott
- The year they hit the big time: 2009, when their song “I Run to You” became their first #1 hit
- What set their second #1 hit “Need You Now” apart: it was a crossover success, landing on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart, Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, the Hot Adult Contemporary chart, and inside everyone’s minds
- What sets them apart: they infuse their country with a sprinkle of soul and pop
- What that sound has earned them: oodles of accolades, including 7 Grammy awards, 9 American Country Awards, and 8 Academy of Country Music awards
- What Hillary Scott said about their latest album, 747: “We are pushing ourselves as a band and as songwriters…taking ourselves out of our comfort zone and not taking ourselves too seriously. There’s an urgency and an energy to it that we’ve never released before.”
- Opening acts: Grammy-nominated, multi-instrumental (he can play more than 30) songwriter Hunter Hayes, and singer-songwriter Sam Hunt
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 7/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.