What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Aerosmith with Slash: Let Rock Rule
- When: Thursday, August 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Philips Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for reserved sections 308-312 (up to $58.60 value)
- $45 for reserved sections 208-213 (up to $101.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Aerosmith: Let Rock Rule
- How to make “America’s Greatest Rock and Roll Band”: combine Steven Tyler’s vocals, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford on guitar, Tom Hamilton’s bass, and Joey Kramer’s drums
- Just a few of Aerosmith’s accolades: they’ve sold more than 150 million albums, scored four Grammys, and were inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What to expect from the “Let Rock Rule” tour: a set packed with classic and future greatest hits such as “Dream On,” “Walk This Way,” “Sweet Emotion,” “Dude (Looks Like a Lady),” “Love in an Elevator,” “Cryin’,” “Jaded,” “Lover Alot”
- What Tyler said about this tour: “Looking forward to inciting a riot and building the tribal bonfire even higher—it’s a win win with Slash.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Philips Arena on 8/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.