- $30 for one G-Pass to see Aerosmith: Let Rock Rule (up to $57.55 value)
- When: Monday, August 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Section: General Admission Lawn
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Aerosmith: Let Rock Rule
- How to make "America's Greatest Rock and Roll Band": combine Steven Tyler’s vocals, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford on guitar, Tom Hamilton’s bass, and Joey Kramer’s drums
- Just a few of Aerosmith's accolades: they've sold more than 150 million albums, scored four Grammys, and were inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What to expect from the "Let Rock Rule" tour: a set packed with classic and future greatest hits such as “Dream On,” “Walk This Way,” “Sweet Emotion,” “Dude (Looks Like a Lady),” “Love in an Elevator,” “Cryin’,” “Jaded,” “Lover Alot”
- What Tyler said about this tour: "Looking forward to inciting a riot and building the tribal bonfire even higher—it’s a win win with Slash.”
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
True to its name, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion stands surrounded by a verdant forest. But that hasn't kept the venue from adding some modern touches. In 2009, the Pavilion was renovated and expanded to include thousands of new seats, a larger canopy structure, and a state-of-the-art speaker system that makes everyone from the Houston Symphony to Van Halen sound superb.
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
2005 Lake Robbins Dr.
Woodlands, TX 77380