What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Aerosmith: Blue Army Tour 2015
- When: Tuesday, July 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Amphitheater Northwest
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early discount general-admission lawn (up to $43.35 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $43.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Aerosmith: Blue Army Tour 2015
- How to make “America’s Greatest Rock and Roll Band”: combine Steven Tyler’s vocals, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford’s guitars, Tom Hamilton’s bass, and Joey Kramer’s drums
- Just a few of Aerosmith’s accolades: they’ve sold more than 150 million albums, scored four Grammys, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What to expect from the Blue Army Tour: a set packed with classic and future greatest hits such as “Dream On,” “Walk This Way,” “Sweet Emotion,” “Love in an Elevator,” “Cryin’,” and “Jaded” plus lesser-known deep cuts
- What sets this tour apart from previous ones: the band will descend upon a wide variety of stages, including more intimate venues they’ve never played before
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Amphitheater Northwest on 7/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.