- One G-Pass to see Aerosmith: Blue Army Tour 2015 with special guest Living Colour
- When: Tuesday, July 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Amphitheater Northwest
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Two or more price: $79.50 for upper-level seating. Must purchase at least 2. (up to $182.80 total value)
- $280 for four Groupons, each good for one G-Pass with upper-level reserved seating and premier parking that is closer to the venue and has its own entrance with priority exit for after the show (up to $415.60 total value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Aerosmith: Blue Army Tour 2015
- How to make “America’s Greatest Rock and Roll Band”: combine Steven Tyler’s vocals, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford’s guitars, Tom Hamilton’s bass, and Joey Kramer’s drums
- Just a few of Aerosmith’s accolades: they’ve sold more than 150 million albums, scored four Grammys, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What to expect from the Blue Army Tour: a set packed with classic and future greatest hits such as “Dream On,” “Walk This Way,” “Sweet Emotion,” “Love in an Elevator,” “Cryin’,” and “Jaded” plus lesser-known deep cuts
- What sets this tour apart from previous ones: the band will descend upon a wide variety of stages, including more intimate venues they’ve never played before