- $25 for one G-Pass to see Aerosmith: Let Rock Rule (up to $40 value)
- When: Friday, July 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Aerosmith: Let Rock Rule
- How to make "America's Greatest Rock and Roll Band": combine Steven Tyler’s vocals, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford on guitar, Tom Hamilton’s bass, and Joey Kramer’s drums
- Just a few of Aerosmith's accolades: they've sold more than 150 million albums, scored four Grammys, and were inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What to expect from the "Let Rock Rule" tour: a set packed with classic and future greatest hits such as “Dream On,” “Walk This Way,” “Sweet Emotion,” “Dude (Looks Like a Lady),” “Love in an Elevator,” “Cryin’,” “Jaded,” “Lover Alot”
- What Tyler said about this tour: "Looking forward to inciting a riot and building the tribal bonfire even higher—it’s a win win with Slash.”