- One ticket to The AFBA 27th Annual Bluegrass Festival
- When: Thursday, July 30–Sunday, August 2 at 12 p.m.
- Where: Mountain View Park
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Click here to view the musical lineup
- Lawn chairs or blankets encouraged
- $39 for one weekend general admission ticket with camping, from July 30–August 2 (up to $70 value)
- $8 for general admission on Thursday, July 30 (up to $10 value)
- $10 for general admission on Sunday, August 2 (up to $20 value)
- $15 for general admission on Saturday, August 1 (up to $25 value)
- $15 for general admission on Friday, July 31 (up to $25 value)
AFBA 27th Annual Bluegrass Festival
- The Festival: Four days of pure bluegrass performed by 25 bands on two stages, with plenty of food and craft vendors, free bluegrass lessons for youth, and late night jam sessions, all in a rustic park setting
- The Bands: a hearty lineup of ace pickers and grinners, including Junior Sisk & Rambler’s Choice, Reno & Harrell, Hillbilly Gypsies, Freight Hoppers, Coal Town Rounders, and Tussey Mtn. Moonshiners
- Camping Perks: hot showers, space for RV’s and tens, and electric hookups (for an additional fee)