- $5 for one general-admission ticket (up to $29.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
- The Main Event: a heavyweight championship bout between Brian “Punisher” Platfoot and Stephen “Incredible Hulk” Waalkes
- Waalkes’ Wardrobe: already includes one championship belt, and he hopes to add a second
- Not the Main Event But Still a Lot of Fun: the Great North Grand Prix 170b tournament—in which a group of brawny local brawlers compete in a single-elimination tournament for a $1,000 cash prize
Alaska Fighting Championship
Alaska Fighting Championship pits some of the state’s toughest combatants against each other in cards packed with intense mixed-martial-arts matches. Season after season, AFC sets the stage for homegrown fighters to showcase their skills. From lightweight to super heavyweight, AFC events feature bruisers of all makes and models, each vying to climb the ranks and become a champion in the weight class. All AFC matches unfold at George M. Sullivan Sports Arena, where fans can sit close enough to the action to hear punches land and feed the fighters handfuls of candy between rounds.