What You'll Get
- $12 for one reserved seat (up to $40 value)
- $40 for four reserved seats (up to $165 value)
- $120 for 20 general admission seats (up to $590 value)
- Note: Seats can be in either wet or dry section.
- The Main Event: a bantamweight championship bout between Gina “Danger” Mazany and Michelle Young
- Also on the card: a featherweight showdown between Dimanche “Smash” Lek and Josh Branham
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alaska Fighting Championship
Alaska Fighting Championship pits some of the state’s toughest combatants against each other in cards packed with intense mixed-martial-arts matches. Season after season, AFC sets the stage for homegrown fighters to showcase their skills. From lightweight to super heavyweight, AFC events feature bruisers of all makes and models, each vying to climb the ranks and become a champion in the weight class. All AFC matches unfold at Alaska Airlines Center, where fans can sit close enough to the action to hear punches land and feed the fighters handfuls of candy between rounds.