- Alaska Fighting Championship 103: Salute Our Veterans
- When: Wednesday, November 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: George M. Sullivan Sports Arena
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $13 for one general-admission ticket (a $29.15 value)
- $20 for two general-admission tickets (a $58.30 value)<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
AFC 103: Salute Our Veterans
On November 13, Alaska Fighting Championship honors the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces with an evening of action-packed bouts. Though not yet finalized, the fight card already features seven scheduled bouts, including a co-main event between Gabby Clark and kickboxing ace Kyleen Davis. On the men’s side, Christian Rotolo makes his AFC debut against Jordan “Sugar Glider” Thickstun, an AFC veteran who won his last match at AFC 101 with a first-round tap out, forcing his opponent to say “Uncle” to officially forfeit. Such experienced fighters promise to bring the crowd at Sullivan Sports Arena to its feet—in fact, AFC has donated 500 tickets for the event to local military personnel, ensuring the evening will have plenty of positive energy in the stands.