All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket to see Africa Umoja (up to $103 value)
- Where: National Theatre
- Seating: orchestra or front mezzanine section
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Thursday, November 6, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 7, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. * Saturday, November 8, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 8, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
Africa Umoja celebrates South African culture with a vibrant revue. The performance journeys through the history of indigenous South African arts, highlighting 40 of the country’s brightest young singers, musicians, and dancers along the way. The performers demonstrate traditional steps including the Venda Snake Dance and Zulu tribal dancing, along with the more modern creations of the gold miners of Sophiatown. Illuminating narration and the music of Ladysmith Black Mambazo and Hugh Masekela provide the soundtrack. Conceived of by two dancers from the acclaimed musical Ipi N’tombi, Africa Umoja aims to honor a rich heritage while rejoicing in the potential of the human spirit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at National Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The International Arts Foundation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.