- $39 for one ticket to see Africa Umoja (up to $78 value)
- Where: Rialto Center for the Arts
- Seating: best available
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Tuesday, November 25, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 28, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 29, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 30, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
Africa Umoja celebrates South African culture with a vibrant revue. The performance journeys through the history of indigenous South African arts, highlighting 40 of the country’s brightest young singers, musicians, and dancers along the way. The performers demonstrate traditional steps including the Venda Snake Dance and Zulu tribal dancing, along with the more modern creations of the gold miners of Sophiatown. Illuminating narration and the music of Ladysmith Black Mambazo and Hugh Masekela provide the soundtrack. Conceived of by two dancers from the acclaimed musical Ipi N’tombi, Africa Umoja aims to honor a rich heritage while rejoicing in the potential of the human spirit.