What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to African Arts and Fashion Week DC (up to $31.74 value)
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Embassy of Nigeria
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
African Arts and Fashion Week DC
- The Event: a showcase of fashions by Uche Ibezue of Omak Designs, Deidre Jefferies of ESPION Atelier, and more, hosted by The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Dwight Eubanks
- The Guest of Honor: Nigerian ambassador Adebowale Adefuye
- The Good Cause: proceeds benefit the hope centers of the African Arts and Fashion Initiative
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 5/16 for a ticket at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects African Arts and Fashion Initiative's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.