All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for one general admission ticket (up to $21.49 value)
- $35 for one VIP ticket (up to $77.87 value)
African Arts & Fashion Week DC: Panel Discussion & Fashion Showcase
- The Event: The African Arts and Fashion Week-DC celebrates its 3rd season through “An Evening of Fashion” panel discussion and fashion showcase hosted by Miss World Africa and 1st Runner up for Miss World 2010, Emma Wareus
- The Guest of Honor: America’s Next Top Model’s fan favorite and special guest model Midori Amea, Tanzanian based designer Wambui McKesson of Mavumbini fashions, Uche Ibezue of Omak Designs, fashion designer Victor Colvin and special guest panelists
- The Good Cause: proceeds benefit the hope centers of the African Arts and Fashion Initiative and Fashion For Success program
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.