What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
- Click here to view the show schedule
- How Much Do We Hate Each Other, Let Us Count the Dead: Two young women at a bar approach two men. But the men are angry, and the result is tragic. Chaunice Chapman stars in this examination of relationships.
- Women Gather: A woman loses her only daughter. And only then, when all the women around her come to support her, does she learn the true meaning of community.
- I Can’t Love You in the Dark: Alicia Moreland-Skinner and Isis Harris star in this look at self-respect that asks “Can a relationship work when one person loves the other more than she loves herself?”
- Afrikan Women’s Repertory Theater: the passion project of playwright Bonnie Wright, who’s written and produced more than 700 plays in her lifetime
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.