What You'll Get
- $17.50 for one ticket to a play by the Afrikan Women’s Repertory Theater (up to $25 value)
- When: select times, August 15 and 16
- Where: The Producer’s Club
- General admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
Ain’t Nothin’ Like the Love of a Black Man
- Saturday, August 15, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 15, at 4 p.m.
- Sunday, August 16, at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 15, at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, August 16, at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- Ain’t Nothin’ Like the Love of a Black Man: in this dramedy, Douglas is looking to reconnect with his estranged daughter—who he hasn’t seen in 17 years—and his sister Beatrice is on a mission to find a husband
- Sisters: a nail-biting family drama about three sisters navigating a tumultuous sibling relationship where each must reckon with betrayal and forgiveness as they learn to love each other again
- Afrikan Women’s Repertory Theater: the passion project of playwright Bonnie Wright, who’s written and produced more than 700 plays in her lifetime
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.