All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to see Afroman (up to $15.35 value)
- Section: general admission
- Friday, September 11, at 8 p.m. at Sports Page Live. Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 12, at 8 p.m. at State Theatre. Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, September 13, at 8 p.m. at Ocean Deck. Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 17, at 7 p.m. at Dixie Roadhouse. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- The name he had when he was a bald baby: Joseph Edgar Foreman
- And the name he took when the hair grew in: Afroman
- When Afroman started rapping: in eighth grade, where he recorded homemade raps about his teacher and sold them to his classmates
- The track that made Afroman blow up like the world’s dopest puffer fish: “Because I Got High”
- Legal ways that track first made it to the public: The Howard Stern Show, live concerts
- But how most heard it in 2000: through an antiquated service known as Napster, which ran on steam and required a handcrank
- How high that hit got: it earned Afroman a Grammy nomination, scored him a major record deal, and put him on the road with like-minded acts such as Cyprus Hill and Method Man
- Fun fact about Afroman: he plays a mean Gibson SG double-neck, just like Jimmy Page
- What to expect from the show: smooth raps that might include “Let’s All Get Drunk Tonight,” “Colt 45,” and his signature hit, plus guitar solos
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.