What You'll Get
- $14 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19 value)
After the Burial
- The Sound: Two guitars trade riffs with laser-like precision while chainsaw vocals tear into listeners’ brains. It’s powerful, energetic, and technically charged.
- If You Want to Put a Label on It: You could call it “progressive metal” or “djent”
- Their Latest: 2016’s Dig Deep, the band’s first album to chart on the Billboard 200, complete with singles “Lost in the Static” and “Collapse”
- Also Appearing: Emmure | Fit for a King | Fit for an Autopsy | Invent | Animate
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2017. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 16 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.