What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- $8 for one ticket to see Agent Orange (up to $15.35 value)
- When: Thursday, March 13, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Terra Fermata
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Named for: the infamous wartime chemical
- Their sound: a fusion of hardcore punk and surf custom made for headbangers, career moshers, and skaters
- Their start: 1979, when they put the last nail in disco's coffin
- The song that hit you like a brick: "Bloodstains"
- Where Generation Y and up may have heard Agent Orange: while playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, or while researching the role of "'80s surf punk" for a school play
- Founding singer/guitarist who still thrashes and growls like it's 1979: Mike Palm
- What to expect: swinging elbows, disregard for decibel levels, and the feeling that they don't make punk bands like this anymore
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Terra Fermata. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Venue is 21+. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.