What You'll Get
- General admission
- Free audio tour (requires a cell phone and earphones to listen) narrated by Howie Franklin, head flight attendant aboard Air Force One
- Hours of operation: 10 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 5
- Peak days are Saturdays and Sundays
- The tour is partially outdoors, please dress accordingly for weather conditions
Air Force One Experience
- The experience: approximately a 60-minute self-guided tour through an authentic full-size Boeing 747 with inspirational exhibits and stories about democracy, civic responsibility, and the right to vote
- What you’ll see: the massive aircraft exterior, an exhibit on the history of Presidential travel, and a re-created forward cabin of Air Force One including the President’s bedroom, conference room, and Presidential office
- What you’ll learn: the evolution of Presidential travel and the story behind the world’s most famous airplane, Air Force One
Note: this is not a complete replica of Air Force One, but an educational experience aimed at inspiring patriotism and curiosity in the young and old alike.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 8, 2019. Refundable only on day of purchase. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Peak days are defined as Saturdays and Sundays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.