What You'll Get
- $10 for one G-Pass to see Air Supply (up to $28.12 value)
- When: Sunday, August 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: White Oak Amphitheatre at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The lungs behind Air Supply: British-born singer-songwriter Graham Russell and Australian singer Russell Hitchcock
- How they met: in 1975, at a Jesus Christ Superstar rehearsal in Sydney
- How their act developed as they conquered the airwaves Down Under: from a two-voice, one-guitar sound to a full-fledged band
- Their American breakthrough: 1980’sLost in Love, the title track of which became the fastest-selling single on the globe
- The band’s Beatles connection: besides bonding over the Fab Four in the early days, the Russell’s eventually matched the band’s string of seven consecutive Top 5 singles
- Evidence that their soft rock is still strong, nearly 40 years later: 2010’s Mumbo Jumbo, the singles “Everywhere” and “Sanctuary,” and their 2013 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.