- $37.50 for one G-Pass for seating in rows M–V of section B or G ($63 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The lungs behind Air Supply: British-born singer-songwriter Graham Russell and Australian singer Russell Hitchcock
- How they met: in 1975, at a Jesus Christ Superstar rehearsal in Sydney
- How their act developed as they conquered the airwaves Down Under: from a two-voice, one-guitar sound to a full-fledged band
- Their American breakthrough: 1980’sLost in Love, the title track of which became the fastest-selling single on the globe
- The band’s Beatles connection: besides bonding over the Fab Four in the early days, the Russell’s eventually matched the band’s string of seven consecutive Top 5 singles
- Evidence that their soft rock is still strong, nearly 40 years later: 2010’s Mumbo Jumbo, the singles “Everywhere” and “Sanctuary,” and their 2013 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame