What You'll Get
- $45 for one floor ticket (up to $92 value)
- $35 for one lower arena ticket (up to $70.75 value)
- $25 for one upper arena ticket (up to $53 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The lungs behind Air Supply: British-born singer-songwriter Graham Russell and Australian singer Russell Hitchcock
- How they met: in 1975, at a Jesus Christ Superstar rehearsal in Sydney
- How their act developed as they conquered the airwaves Down Under: from a two-voice, one-guitar sound to a full-fledged band
- Their American breakthrough: 1980’sLost in Love, the title track of which became the fastest-selling single on the globe
- The band’s Beatles connection: besides bonding over the Fab Four in the early days, the Russell’s eventually matched the band’s string of seven consecutive Top 5 singles
- Evidence that their soft rock is still strong, nearly 40 years later: 2010’s Mumbo Jumbo, the singles “Everywhere” and “Sanctuary,” and their 2013 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 24-hours after purchase for a ticket at the venue box office, Monday-Friday, 12:00-6:00 p.m.. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.