- $16 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $32.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Show: Rubber City’s annual celebration of the greatest rock band in history
- The Bands: this year, the show stars The Liverpool Lads, The ReBeats, and Hard Days Night
- The Rest: informational exhibits put together by rock photography legend George Shuba and collector Steve Madonna, opening at 6:30 p.m.
E.J. Thomas Hall
Since 1973, The University of Akron's E.J. Thomas Hall has been the center of Akron's performing arts scene. The three-level facility, which occupies three acres of The University of Akron campus, boasts a massive, 44-ton movable ceiling that can shift to enclose the first or second levels. The position of the ceiling has a dramatic effect on the hall's volume and acoustics, so it is controlled by a computer precisely managing 27 counterweights. The hall's ability to transform from an intimate one-level performance space to a vast three-level concert hall allows it to host performances of a variety of sizes and styles by university students and faculty as well as the Akron Symphony Orchestra, the Tuesday Musical Association, the Children’s Concert Society, and the Akron Youth Symphony.