Contrary to popular belief, all the world is not a stage—sometimes people just say things to get attention. See an actual stage with this Groupon.
- One G-Pass package to see The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody
- When: Friday, September 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Akron Civic Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $28 for middle balcony seating (up to a $36.65 value) and a T-shirt (a $20 value; up to a $56.65 total value)
- $31 for front orchestra seating (up to a $42.55 value) and a T-shirt (a $20 value; up to a $62.55 total value)<p>
The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody is not associated with, nor authorized by, author Suzanne Collins or Scholastic.</i><p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. <p>
The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody
In the chilling world of the New York Times best-selling series The Hunger Games, Tributes represent their District in a televised fight-to-the-death sponsored by corporations. Yet poverty, oppression, and teenagers forced to do battle without cell service is no match for the producers of SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody. In The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody the creative forces behind the adult-themed satire lampoon another literary hit based on the sensational young-adult novels and the Jennifer Lawrence-led film franchise. This farcical romp takes audiences on a darkly humorous trek through author Susan Collins’s vision of the future, following the Katniss-counterpart as she strings her bow and takes aim at funny bones.