- One ticket to see Alabama
- When: Saturday, May 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Circle Stadium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $43.35 for lower-level sections 201 or 211–216 (up to $76.75 value)
- $56.70 for the back of the floor-level section 4, 5, 121, 123, or 124 (up to $98.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- 1982: when Alabama won its 1st American Music Award for Favorite Country Band/Duo/Group
- 2003: when Alabama secured its 20th and most recent American Music Award
- A few of the other accolades: 2 Grammys; 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame; inductions into both the Vocal Group Hall of Fame and the Country Music Hall of Fame; 43 number-one singles; more than 73 million records; uncountable high-fives from adoring fans
- Alabama is: a country band for country fans that miss the days when country sounded like country, and a country band that rock fans can cherish unapologetically
- The population of Alabama: lead singer Randy Owen, multi-instrumentalist Jeff Cook, bassist Teddy Gentry
- The only thing as warm and fuzzy as their signature beards: their harmonies
- Hits where those harmonies, tight-knit songwriting, and fraternal musicianship shine: “Feels So Right,” “Mountain Music,” their signature song “My Home’s in Alabama”
- Although the band has a spotless criminal record, they’re still guilty of: “Love in the First Degree”
- What to expect from the show: tons of hits and harmonies, Cook on that aforementioned fiddle, hootenannies that make your boots kick