- $35 for one G-Pass for standing gallery level general admission (up to $64.81 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in gallery level sections 201–206 (up to $76.01 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in the main level sections 101–103 (up to $88.21 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass for seating in floor section 5 and 8 (up to $99.41 value)
- $65 for one G-Pass for seating in floor sections 6 and 7 (up to $110.56 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Click here for a Chase Rice concert
- Click here for a Lady Antebellum concert
- Click here for a Justin Moore concert
- Click here for a Dwight Yoakam concert
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Alabama is: a country band for country fans that miss the days when country sounded like country, and a country band that rock fans can cherish unapologetically
- The population of Alabama: lead singer Randy Owen, multi-instrumentalist Jeff Cook, bassist Teddy Gentry
- Hits where their tight-knit songwriting and fraternal musicianship shine: “Feels So Right,” “Mountain Music,” their signature song “My Home’s in Alabama”
- Alabama’s accolades: 20 American Music Awards between 1982 and 2003; 2 Grammys; 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame; inductions into both the Vocal Group Hall of Fame and the Country Music Hall of Fame; 43 number-one singles; more than 73 million records sold; uncountable high-fives from adoring fans
- The event is part of Boots on the Boulevard, a series of live country music performances during the national rodeo championships in Las Vegas.