One of the best-selling country bands of all time treats fans to a set of favorites, including “Mountain Music” and “Tennessee River”
What You'll Get
- Seating: 300 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Alabama is a country band for country fans that miss the days when country sounded like country, and a country band that rock fans can cherish unapologetically.
- The population of Alabama: lead singer Randy Owen, multi-instrumentalist Jeff Cook, bassist Teddy Gentry
- Hits where their tight-knit songwriting and fraternal musicianship shine: “Feels So Right,” “Mountain Music,” and their signature song, “My Home’s in Alabama”
- Alabama’s accolades: 20 American Music Awards between 1982 and 2003; 2 Grammys; 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame; inductions into both the Vocal Group Hall of Fame and the Country Music Hall of Fame; 43 number-one singles; more than 73 million records sold
- The Charlie Daniels Band: For more than 50 years, singer and master fiddler Charlie Daniels and his backing band have dropped jaws with their signature blend of country-rock, bluegrass, and down-home gospel. They’re best known for the immortal epic “The Devil Went Down to Georgia,” in which Charlie yanks down Beelzebub’s britches in a toe-tapping Faustian smack down.
The Fine Print