What You'll Get
- $39.50 for one ticket for seating in sections AA–F or N–T (up to $63 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Alabama with Charlie Daniels Band
- Alabama is: a country band for country fans that miss the days when country sounded like country, and a country band that rock fans can cherish unapologetically
- The population of Alabama: lead singer Randy Owen, multi-instrumentalist Jeff Cook, bassist Teddy Gentry
- Hits where their tight-knit songwriting and fraternal musicianship shine: “Feels So Right,” “Mountain Music,” their signature song “My Home’s in Alabama”
- Alabama’s accolades: 20 American Music Awards between 1982 and 2003; 2 Grammys; 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame; inductions into both the Vocal Group Hall of Fame and the Country Music Hall of Fame; 43 number-one singles; more than 73 million records sold; uncountable high-fives from adoring fans
- Charlie Daniels Band: Daniels has been crafting Southern rock-tinged country tunes—including his massive hit “The Devil Went Down to Georgia”—on his rabble-rousing fiddle for more than 50 years.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 10/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.