Jazz concert series featuring chart-topping artists Nick Colionne and Paul Taylor
What You'll Get
- Seating: mezzanine
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Nick’s sound: a fret-melting blend of jazz, R&B, funk, blues, and soul, mixed with ear-seducing vocals straight out of Chicago
- Where you heard it first: Most fans met him in his 2003 single “High Flyin’“—Chicago jazz fans may have caught on earlier with 1994’s It’s My Turn.
- His latest: 2018’s Just Being Me, featuring tracks like “Back Down Evergreen” and “Be Urself”
- Paul Taylor: smooth jazz saxophonist who has performed and recorded out of Las Vegas since the release of his debut album, On the Horn, in 1985
The Fine Print