Acclaimed jazz artists gather for immersive jazz series
What You'll Get
- Seating: Mezzanine (left, right, and center)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where it Began: In 1998 Chicago native Steve Cole burst onto the contemporary jazz scene with debut album Stay a While. The album landed two #1 hits and launched the saxophonist’s career.
- His Sound: Pulse, a 10-song album incorporating R&B, contemporary jazz, gospel, blues, and pop showcasing his unique taste and artistic talent.
- Bold Beginnings: As part of The Rippingtons Kashiwa found acclaim in the contemporary jazz circuit for nearly a decade until he decided to leave the band to form his own solo career.
- Latest Work: Let It Ride, features an array of contemporary jazz musicians including; Russ Freeman, David Benoit, Chuck Loeb and Tom Schuman of Spyro Gyra.
The Fine Print