- $20 for one G-Pass to see Alan Jackson (up to $40.35 value)
- When: Friday, January 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: USF Sun Dome
- Seating: sections 301–304 or 318–332, rows A–I. Reserved bleacher-style seating without seatbacks.
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Alan Jackson keeps it country: with a lived-in twang and passion for old-school honky tonk that sounds downright timeless
- How long he’s been keeping it country: for 25 straight years, which he’s celebrating on this tour
- Career accomplishments (so far): he’s topped the country charts 35 times, sold more than 80 million albums worldwide, and built a fort in his living room out of all the ACMS, CMAs, and Grammy Awards he’s won
- What he shares in common with Paul McCartney and John Lennon: they all wrote more than 20 songs that rocketed to the top of the charts
- What he shares in common with Eminem and Pink: his post-9/11 ballad “Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning” put him among the 10 best-selling artists since the inception of SoundScan
- Greatest hits you’ll likely hear (don’t quote us, he’s got too many hits): “Chattahoochee,” “Good Time,” “Gone Country”
- Opening acts who also keep it country: Jon Pardi (“Up All Night”) and CMA Award-winner Brandy Clark (“Follow Your Heart”)