What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for seating in the 200 level (up to $46.22 value)
- View the seating chart.
- How Alan Jackson keeps it country: with a lived-in twang and passion for old-school honky tonk that sounds downright timeless
- How long he’s been keeping it country: for more than 25 years
- Career accomplishments (so far): he’s topped the country charts 35 times, sold more than 80 million albums worldwide, and built a fort in his living room out of all the ACMs, CMAs, and Grammy Awards he’s won
- What he has in common with Paul McCartney and John Lennon: they all wrote more than 20 songs that rocketed to the top of the charts
- What he has in common with Eminem and Pink: his post-9/11 ballad “Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning” put him among the 10 best-selling artists since the inception of SoundScan
- His latest: 2015’s Angels and Alcohol, of which Allmusic.com’s Stephen Thomas Erlewine said “It’s a pleasure to hear a master enjoying his work”
- Greatest hits you’ll likely hear (don’t quote us, he’s got too many): “Chattahoochee,” “Good Time,” “Gone Country”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.