What You'll Get
- $19.50 for one G-Pass for upper-level seating (up to $31 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Alan Jackson keeps it country: with a lived-in twang and passion for old-school honky tonk that sounds downright timeless
- How long he’s been keeping it country: for more than 25 years
- Career accomplishments (so far): he’s topped the country charts 35 times, sold more than 80 million albums worldwide, and built a fort in his living room out of all the ACMs, CMAs, and Grammy Awards he’s won
- What he has in common with Paul McCartney and John Lennon: they all wrote more than 20 songs that rocketed to the top of the charts
- What he has in common with Eminem and Pink: his post-9/11 ballad “Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning” put him among the 10 best-selling artists since the inception of SoundScan
- His latest: 2015’s Angels and Alcohol, of which Allmusic.com’s Stephen Thomas Erlewine said “It’s a pleasure to hear a master enjoying his work”
- Greatest hits you’ll likely hear (don’t quote us, he’s got too many): “Chattahoochee,” “Good Time,” “Gone Country”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.