Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with today’s GrouponLive deal to see the Alaska Aces take the ice at Sullivan Arena.
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for two tickets for lower-mezzanine seating (a $57.80 value, including all fees)
- $59 for four tickets for lower-mezzanine seating with a hat and a cowbell (a $145.60 value, including all fees)<p>
The tickets are valid at one of the following 7:15 p.m. home games:
- Against the Utah Grizzlies on Wednesday, December 5
- Against the Utah Grizzlies on Friday, December 7
- Against the Utah Grizzlies on Saturday, December 8
- Against the Utah Grizzlies on Monday, December 10
- Against the Stockton Thunder on Wednesday, December 19
- Against the Stockton Thunder on Friday, December 21
- Against the Stockton Thunder on Saturday, December 22
- Against the Colorado Eagles on Friday, December 28
- Against the Colorado Eagles on Saturday, December 29
- Against the Colorado Eagles on Monday, December 31
- Against the Ontario Reign on Wednesday, January 9
- Against the Ontario Reign on Friday, January 11
- Against the Ontario Reign on Saturday, January 12<p>
The Scouting Report
Vying for first place in the Mountain Division, the Alaska Aces square off against imposing squads from the ECHL’s Western Conference. Forward and Anchorage native Nick Mazzolini leads the offensive attack, scoring goals at will and confusing opposing teams with bogus directions to local attractions. Meanwhile, starting goalie Mark Guggenberger will protect the net from the pucks sent flying by swarming front lines.
Each three-game homestand includes a special promotion. On December 22, the Aces will wear Denali-themed jerseys, and Alaska Railroad will give away a trip to Denali National Park and Preserve to one lucky attendee. On December 31, the team mascot, Boomer, celebrates his birthday, and on January 12 the team will wear Hawaiian-themed jerseys to coincide with Alaska Airlines awarding one fan with a free trip to Kona.
“Quick and easy to get the tickets. Friendly staff”
“Sunday games are great with less people.”
“The best seats are Row 15, Section 117, Lower Mezzanine, Wet Side. For Goalies and defensmen, the best seats are Row 5, Section 109.”