- $15 for one ticket to Alchemy Dance Company’s world premiere of Intersect (up to $22 value)
- When: Saturday, March 14, at 4 p.m.
- Where: The Arts Bank at The University of the Arts
- General admission
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The concept: exploring the theme of being an outcast with inspiration from the Shakespearean era
- The music: original work by composer Jonathan Bowles
- Though appropriately named, it’s not for fans of: hip-hop duo Outkast
Alchemy Dance Company
If an Alchemy Dance Company performance is fulfilling the company's mission, you won't just take in some contemporary dance—you'll get an "experience that transforms people's lives by broadening their perspectives, attitudes, and knowledge of themselves and the wider world." In keeping with that goal, the company's artists also immerse themselves in the community through community outreach programs. These include dance classes for children ages 3–5 at a nearby YMCA, discounted classes at Performance Garage, and workshops throughout the area designed to enhance self-expression and confidence while reducing the city's incidence of stubbed toes.