- One ticket to a Friday or Saturday improv-comedy show (up to $10 value)
- When: May 23–June 27; shows run Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Where: Alchemy Comedy Theater at Coffee Underground
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the show schedule
- Local Legends (Fridays at 9 p.m.): someone from the community, whether it’s a teacher, wrestler, or even the Mayor, starts the evening with a story from their life, which the troupe then uses as inspiration for several comedic scenes
- King of the Mountain (Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.): Four to ten ensemble members face off in a tournament where the audience is the judge. As the evening progresses, players get eliminated until only one remains.
- Sketch Review (Saturdays at 9 p.m.): A sketch-comedy show with an off-the-cuff edge, Sketch Review lets the audience choose at random the order in which comedians present rehearsed sketches. Expect a mix of political, serious, absurd, musical, and poignant pieces, followed by a smattering of improv in the show’s second half.
Alchemy Comedy Theater
At Alchemy Comedy Theater, local stories get transformed into laughter. The conversion happens on Friday nights during the Local Legends series, where a Greenville celebrity talks about their life, which becomes inspiration for a series of improvised scenes from Alchemy's performers. However, this is only one of the shows at the three-year-old comedy theater and training center. Other nights might feature long-form improv, standup sets, or showcases from one of Alchemy's six-week improv classes.